Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Crown-a fantastic read whether you watch the series or not!









       The Crown is the newest non fiction book that I have read. I really enjoy historical fiction so I was very excited to review this book. If you are a fan of Netflix and watch The Crown, then this is the book for you. 
  
       The book is arranged chapter by chapter to match the series and the various episodes. Pictures of the actors and the real people they portray as well as the differences between what happened on the series and what really occurred in real life are included. I especially enjoyed the pictures of the real people.

       I do somewhat follow the royal family but know very little about this time in history even though it was not really that long ago. I do not watch the series and you do not need to do so in order to enjoy this book. I would definitely recommend this book to others. I know my in-laws will enjoy it immensely as I will loan it to them next.

       I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment