Monday, October 9, 2017

This is one fantastic adventure story!

 What a fantastic story! I am so glad I decided to review this book.  It is one of the best books I have read in quite awhile.

   This is an adventure story to top all adventure stories.  Two people land in a plane crash on a mountain top and must somehow work together in order to survive.  How would you handle this if it happened to you?  I kept asking myself that question and wished I was half as handy as one of the characters in this book. He had many of the life skills needed in order to keep warm and find food.

   Their journey together is as exciting as a story can be. This book is a quick and easy read and one you will enjoy immensely.  I bet the movie will be just as exciting and intense.  I could not put it down!

   I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.





                                                                    












No comments:

Post a Comment