Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Great historical mystery!

   Historical fiction is my favorite genre to read.  I am not usually a mystery reader at all so when I started to read this story I was pleasantly surprised.  This is a great historical mystery that is also a love story.  It is also about a period of history that I know very little about.

   This novel is set in the Panama Canal in 1909.  We learn about some of the construction and the workers of this world wonder.  I definitely recommend this book.  It is fast paced, exciting, and hard to put down.  I will also be looking for more to read from this author, Sigmund Brouwer.  I received this book from "Blogging for Books" for this review.

 


                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment