Wednesday, April 15, 2015





   What a great new cookbook this is!  I am very impressed by the latest book that I am reviewing.  Lately I haven't been very wowed by the cookbooks I've reviewed but this is a definite exception.

   The book is organized into the 4 seasons of the year according to the kinds of ingredients that are available to make your salad. The author, David Bez, decided to challenge himself to create one new salad every day using seasonal and healthy ingredients.  He wanted to eat more vegetables for lunch and this is the result. 

  What I particularly like about this book is that all the salads seem to be very easy to make. He also makes his own dressings.  I did not do that, but it is a nice touch.  My favorite part of the book is that he includes pictures of all the salads!  It's great to know how your salad will look when you are done.

   If you are looking for some new ideas to eat healthy and simple then try this book.  I think you will love it!  I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

More Info

No comments:

Post a Comment